TERMS & CONDITIONS
- My contributions will go to the Nishabd, and will be utilized by the Nishabd. The organisation is only facilitating the collection of contributions, and is not responsible in any way for the end utilization of the contributions.
- Nishabd reserves the right to make changes in its technology platform or services at any time as it sees fit with due notification to donors and other associates.
- The Nishabd and the payment gateway will deduct their fees and applicable taxes before accepting the donation. Nishabd will deduct the fees on behalf of the platform which has hosted the project profile in the internet, and has facilitated my contributions to the project.
- I understand that the donation may also be used towards web hosting, marketing, and promotion, and that the Nishabd is only facilitating in collection of the donation on behalf of the owners of the Platform.
- Any receipt or Tax Deduction Certificate (for Indian contributors only) will be issued by Nishabd to the extent of the funds received, post deduction by Nishabd and the payment gateway.
- Nishabd will collect contributions from many sources and then use the collective amount for the cause(s); therefore, my contribution may take 45 days – from the time I have made it – to serve the cause.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the applicable laws of the Indian Union, and in respect of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the courts only.
- This agreement shall be valid for a period of 180 days from the date of making the contribution. The Nishabd can terminate the agreement by providing a written notice of 30 days.
- I understand that lending through Nishabd involves risk of principal loss, and Nishabd neither guarantees repayment nor offers a financial return on my contribution.